This is for yesterday.
I worked on my “Captivating Contacts App”. I added the navbar plus some other pages. I played around with some of the bootstrap elements that I couldn’t get to work. I did it for an hour, maybe two.
Since I am done with The Lens Cap, I needed something to work on. Working on the Captivating Contacts App gives me some busy work until the end of the semester, as I won’t be coding very much for class.
I have a small framework going for the script file. I am watching a few YouTube tutorials on building contacts apps using local storage instead of having a database. And since I know how to do a basic enough search with js, I will probably add that as well.
Link to work:
My code is up on GitHub as the site on Heroku isn’t live.